Tweet, post to Facebook and LinkedIn from a single screen
Who's got time to log into individual social network accounts?
*A free SeoSamba account is required to enable this cloud-based feature.
Social Marketing blogging with Google Plus
If you'd love seeing your face on Google's result pages, and get clicked on frantically, then this is your chance.
SeoToaster Blog & News system automatically associates user credentials with Google plus profiles for each new post/news published in your blog/news section. It is a great way to augment click-thru rates for your listings, especially if you're good looking.
- Log into your website, and go to OTHER/manage users screen. From there, select your username , enter your google plus profile URL and save.
- Insert the author news token into your news/blog HTML templates. Design at will using CSS.
- Sign-in to your Google Plus account at https://plus.google.com. Then follow the procedure further described below.
On Google +
In order to add a reciprocal link back from your profile to your website.
- Edit the Contributor To section
- In the dialog that appears, click Add custom link, and then enter the website URL.
- If you want, click the drop-down list to specify who can see the link.
- Click Save.
- Verify that all works by entering your blog/news post URL into http://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/richsnippets?
Getting listed in Google News & Yahoo News
Google News & Yahoo News are search engines in their own rights. They bring tons of traffic to media web sites, and yes; even if you're a small business, and that you're not in the media industry, you too can get a piece of the action.
SeoToaster blog & news system is news aggregator compliant, but what does it mean? it delivers an environment to meet the entire set of technical specifications required by Google News & Yahoo News to include your website as a news source: out of the box.
This includes an XML news site-map, a specific folder for your news, and compliant URLs with integrated unique numbers. Thanks to SeoToaster, not only does your site makes the cut, but every article is automatically optimized to acquire a maximum amount of organic search visibility.